Once Upon a Time podcast forums
Theories and discussion about ABC's Once Upon a Time TV show
- Posts: 22
- Joined: February 26, 2012, 6:45 pm
My husband watches but doesn't get into the podcast or board stuff (although he has considered getting a screen name because he would like to be the Keeper of Ruby's red shorts - with Ruby in them!! ).
My son watches and listens to the podcasts with me but I won't let him get on the boards (he's only 10) - but he is as obsessed with the show as I am!
On a side note . . . my husband and son also watch "Dance Moms" with me . My son is a ballet dancer so he and his friends all tweet during the show because they can't stand competition dancing (no offense to any comp moms out there - my son did that for a year as well!).
Keeper of Rumple/Belle's Chipped Cup,Regina's Ring of Keys, and David's Low IQ
- Posts: 294
- Joined: March 8, 2012, 7:55 pm
- Posts: 2498
- Joined: February 7, 2012, 11:13 am
- Location: Northern VA
- Posts: 83
- Joined: March 16, 2012, 5:41 am
- Location: New Zealand
Just remember: dragons and sword fights.
- Site Admin
- Posts: 507
- Joined: February 4, 2012, 8:38 pm
- Posts: 50
- Joined: March 4, 2012, 3:20 am
- Location: College Station, Texas
- Posts: 54
- Joined: April 2, 2012, 5:42 pm
- Location: Colorado
- Posts: 28
- Joined: February 8, 2012, 12:50 pm
- Location: Southern New Jersey, USA
- Posts: 1
- Joined: April 23, 2012, 11:25 am
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests