Emma and Regina team together in order to find a way to save Henry’s life. Meanwhile, in the fairytale land that was, Prince Charming attempts to escape from the Evil Queen’s clutches in order to reunite with Snow White who, unbeknownst to him, has already taken a bite of the Queen’s poison apple.
An incredible and game-changing finale to Once Upon a Time’s first season!
Big thanks to our sponsors!
- Amanda Robar
You can sponsor ONCE podcast, too!
These are just our first thoughts about this Once Upon a Time episode, and we’ll share more in our upcoming full episode.
Some of our interesting discussion points (in no particular order):
- Notes coming …
We gave everything a brief overview and would love to hear your thoughts! Start talking about “A Land Without Magic” in our Once Upon a Time forums.
RESCHEDULED upcoming full episode and live show
Join us this Friday at 7:00 p.m. (EDT, GMT -4:00) to discuss “A Land Without Magic” in more detail as a two-part podcast. This will give you more time to send in your feedback, and more time for us to include it in a thorough discussion.
Please retweet this post!
Use the social buttons or retweet the following.
— ONCE podcast (@ONCEpodcast) May 14, 2012
What did you think?
- Email Feedback@ONCEpodcast.com (audio files welcome)
- Call (903) 231-2221
- Comment on the shownotes
- Post in the forums
- Visit any page on ONCEpodcast.com and click the "Send a voice message" link to record and send a message right from your computer.
Help us out!
- Share this post in your social networks
- Subscribe and leave a rating and review in iTunes
- Shop using our Amazon.com affiliate link
- Sponsor an episode
- On Facebook:
- On Twitter: Follow @OncePodcast
- Daniel J. Lewis: Follow @theRamenNoodle
- Jenny Lewis: Follow @JennysNook
- Jeremy Laughlin: Follow @Phlegon
- Find and follow all the Once Upon a Time cast and crew on Twitter.