Oh God, @surayya, that cracked vid was HILARIOUS!!!!! “The moment when you literally NEED this show to be on HBO” HAHAH all the CS shippers went “GOD YES!!!!!!!”
1) When did you start shipping CS-
2) When did you start believing that Emma loves Hook/Killian?
3) When did you just know they were endgame?
Number one is easy, Tallahassee. That whole epi was a perfect example of why Emma and Hook worked well together as a couple. And it was nice seeing Emma respond to a hot man with a spark of interest, even though it scared the crap out of her. It did set the pace for their relationship. “Everything you need is right in front of you” said Hook with a satisfied smirk on his face, while Emma looked on dumbstruck.
2. Hard to answer. Seems that she’s been slowly falling for him this whole time, but circumstances always got in the way. The fact that she constantly leaned on him and more importantly listened to him when they were in NL gave the impression that the feelings were there, but buried deep. They were all too busy #savinghenry after all. But the “Good” in the winter finale convinced me that she loved him. Once Emma had her memories and was back in SB, she was too intent on running away to see a future with Killian there but I do believe that she loved him the whole time. I don’t think Emma let herself admit that she loved him until the season 3 finale.
3. Well, I hoped they were endgame from the beginning. I liked Neal in Manhattan and thought perhaps they would explore that relationship further but all the episodes after that one didn’t really show him in a favourable light. The Season 2 finale cemented the idea that Killian and Emma were endgame for me.