<meta property="og:description" content="Okay....here we go. Rating: 5/10 Liked: WickedSisters....it's always going to be RegalBeliever & WickedSisters that make the rest of the final season for me, I just already know it. Rumple and Hook working together....even though Hook doesn't remember, its still nice to see how far these two men have come, and I just know I'm going to be utterly destroyed emotionally when Rumple dies. Mixed: There's really no mix besides the Dr. Facilier factor.....on one hand, I'm only mildly intrigued by his relationship with Regina which only shows how last minute planned this love interest was, considering we should've"> <meta name="twitter:description" content="Okay....here we go. Rating: 5/10 Liked: WickedSisters....it's always going to be RegalBeliever & WickedSisters that make the rest of the final season for me, I just already know it. Rumple and Hook working together....even though Hook doesn't remember, its still nice to see how far these two men have come, and I just know I'm going to be utterly destroyed emotionally when Rumple dies. Mixed: There's really no mix besides the Dr. Facilier factor.....on one hand, I'm only mildly intrigued by his relationship with Regina which only shows how last minute planned this love interest was, considering we should've"> - Once Upon a Time podcast forums