Back to the reasons David may have the blackouts:
1. Regina has his heart and can control it.
2. With the turn of events, trying to find someone desperately, David’s subconcious is reminded of the quest to find Snow. When he goes into this “blackout time” his Charming side takes over, not that he remembers, but that he has to find someone/something. (That’s what I believe, actually.)
3. It’s a simple relapse because of the coma. (Just putting it down for completion. Seems very unlikely and not the purpose of the show.)
4. He’s faking. (as above)
What do you think?
1. I’m not comfortable with Regina and Rumple able to do magic in Storybrooke. I mean, we haven’t seen them cast any spells, or do anything that can’t otherwise be explained away. Except…the way Regina killed Sherriff Grahm. I can’t easily explain that away except magic. (Also in the same episode, both Grahm and Emma could see a wolf, which lead them to Henry Mills coffiin. Weird.)
2. I don’t know. Then why did he not react when he was talking to MM? If he was looking for Snow, then he should have shown some kind of reaction when he bumped into MM in the woods.
3. Yeah, that’s the most reasonable explaination. Which means it’s a red herring 😀
4. okay, sure. why not. ❓
wasn’t he dead in FTL so if he goes to close to the border he get slammed with death and it stuns him…..sending back to the coma… He is better off staying in Storybrooke cursed or uncursed.,
I don’t think he was dead in FTL. He was dying, however. He was stabbed in the abdomen which wouldn’t kill immediately. (Well, in the wolrd of Hollywood, heroes don’t die right away — only bad guys die immediately when stabbed in the gut.)
However, he might have accidentally crossed the Storybrooke border and was zombi-fied for a time. THAT sounds plausible. Nice Thinking!!!