@Midnight Dreary wrote:
1. Why is Emma Swan the “key” to breaking the curse?
2. Will Emma Swan need to be sacrificed in order to break the curse?
3. How does Emma Swan’s presence effect the lives of those in Storybrook?
4. How will Emma Swan’s “key status” effect the destiny of her son Henry?
5. What is Emma Swan’s relation to August W. Booth?
6. Will Emma Swan ever develop an alliance with Mr. Gold?
7. Will Emma Swan ever guess Mr. Gold’s true name?
8. If so, will she have supreme power over Mr. Gold/Rumpelstiltskin?
9. Will Emma Swan ever have a Fairytale counterpart?
10. Is Emma Swan’s ability to tell when people are lying a mystical power?
11. Will Emma Swan ever develop mystical powers?
1) It seems to be connected to Rumple bottling a hair from Snow and Charming. If why can find out why and for what reason and determine if there is a connection to Emma then for that part of it is unknown. Jefferson did say she had magic. She did start the clock tower again. She was also the first person to stand up to Regina and Rumple. After she stood up to Rumple, Dr. Hopper then stood up to her. She basically nearly completed two storylines. True North and The Cinderella story. Finally, after kissing Graham got him to remember who he was and also believe it too even though Emma didn’t nor did she realize.
2) I don’t know. I hope if she does, her sacrifice will not be a life; hers or another’s but a symbolic one.
3) I think everything I wrote in one can apply to this one too.
4) Perhaps the deal she made with Mr. Gold for Ashley’s baby is going to come into play. Maybe it is connected to what was said between Gold and Regina regarding Henry.
5) I think other than whoever August was in FTL, his role and job is Guardian of the book and of Emma and now Henry. Perhaps Emma and August will be more than just Guardian and guarded or just friends but perhaps BF and GF??
6) Yes but I do not believe it will be a full one with complete trust. He is too sneaky to have anyone’s complete trust.
7) Maybe she is the one who has to guess his name to beat him.
8) Hmmmmm hard to tell what can happen if that is the “Rumple curse breaker”. The fairy tales; every version has a different outcome. That is a very good question.
9) Yes and having gone through all of my theories and having read all of the other theories; I have settled on Emma. Yes, Emma is Emma’s Fairy Tale Name/Character. She is in the book Henry has as Emma. So why not. We have seen this first the very beginning and sometimes the answer we all seek is right in front of us all along. I hope I am right about this. I want to put money on this but I mostly lose when I gamble.
10) No…..it is a skill that most all law enforcement has but it is not to say that it isn’t an asset of hers. It is also a weapon in her growing arsenal.
11) Yes, according to Jefferson she has magic. if that is true and she does believe she does and in it, than why not. It will potentially be a major weapon she can use at her disposal.