My favorite moments were (in no particular order):
1) Snow trying to smash the bluebird.
2) Snow’s intervention with the dwarves
3) The whole scene with Charming and Snow and the bow and arrow.
4) Emma telling Mary Margaret that she is not her mother.
5) Red is the wolf!!
6) Any Rumple scene when he giggles.
7) Belle extracting some humanity out of Rumple, even it if was just for a moment or two.
8) Snow and Charming meeting in Snow falls. Snow says, “is this the only way you can catch a woman?”
9) Everytime Snow calls James Charming from the moment he got the nickname to every usage and to every single reference either in FTL or Storybrooke.
10) The opening scene: when Charming kisses Snow in the glass coffin with all 7 dwarves witnessing her revival.
1) Dwarves hatching out of eggs.
3) Grumpy was originally Dreamy….come on!!
4) Nova being that dumb, ditsy and clumsy…..at little overplayed and exagerated. It it were done in moderation it would have been more fun to watch.
5) Jiminy aging but his parents looking the same age.
6) Gaston. I do not like the character even in the Disney cartoon but this portrayal makes him seem more of a dope.
7) The Fairy Tale side of Grumpy’s backstory. It was nice to find out his deal. it was also nice to see him and Nova being love interest but they could have taken the corny out of it. I liked the Storybrooke side a lot better.
8) What I said about Grumpy’s backstory goes for Jiminy’s backstory. I hope all of the other dwarves backstory are not going to be corny and please no Stealthy backstory.