1) Perhaps both Jefferson and Belle were imprisoned in the same jail in FTL before the dark curse brought everyone to SB. Another possibility is Jefferson was kept in the SB hospital basement right after coming to SB and before Regina put him under house arrest for 28 years.
2) I think that Belle will be quite upset with Rumpel for using magic, since she wanted him to voluntarily give it up by kissing her in episode 1×12. If Rumpel becomes the Dark One again, I think we’ll see the tension if Belle tries to kiss him and he backs off again. He’s still looking for Baelfire.
3) I think that Rumpel will pay a price, and that price may be losing Belle again.
4) I think everyone, except for the fairies, will get their magic back. We already know Emma has magic and created a magic hat for Jefferson (1×17). We saw that his older hat worked when Regina gave it a little magic from her ring in 1×21. Now that there is magic in SB (1×22), it should work properly. Also, I think Regina will get her magic, because we saw her smirk when the cloud came over SB. Finally, we don’t know if Cora is still alive or whether she’s even in SB. If she is alive, I’m guessing she’s imprisoned in the basement. I don’t think the fairies have magic now, because Rumpel has a vendetta against the Blue Fairy for taking away Baelfire. The source of magic in SB is not fairy dust but true love potion, so perhaps the fairies lack magic here.
5) I don’t think the SB citizens will return to FTL until at least the end of season 2. I think the majority of season 2 will explore how magic has surprising consequences in SB itself.
6) I’m thinking that the big reason Rumpel wants magic is to locate Baelfire.
7) I think that dynamic between Snow, Charming, and Emma will be more like friends, the way that adult children often befriend their parents. Emma is an adult after all, and her parents missed out on knowing her as a school-age child.
"That’s how you know you’ve really got a home. When you leave it, there’s this feeling that you can’t shake. You just miss it." Neal Cassidy