Home › Forums › Once Upon a Time › General discussion and theories › Storylines you really want to see further explored › Re: Storylines you really want to see further explored
I think I’m ok with the amont of backstory we’ve had about Rumple. I don’t need to see him refusing to fight in the Ogre Wars, because we’ve heard about it ad nausum. The point is not how he refused to fight, but that he refused to fight. That set up the disintegration in his relationship with Milah and the circumstances that led up to him becoming the Dark One.
What I do want to see though…..
1. What happened to Gerhardt? Is he still locked up in Frankenstein castle and has been there for 28 years, or did he get out of his cafe before Victor was sucked out of that world by the curse?
2. More of Jefferson’s backstory would be good. As cool as it would be to see the Mad Hatter’s tea party, if it doesn’t further the plot more broadly I’m ok with leaving it alone.
3. Hook in Neverland definitely, with Bae/Peter Pan and how the latter left Neverland to become Neal. (Ahem. Just pushing that one further!)
4. The curious case of the missing puppet.
5. George’s origin. Why did he need to go to Rumplestiltskin to make a deal to have an heir? How did his wife become cursed to be barren? There’s more there to explore. I think we have the story of how Snow and Charming won his kingdom – we saw the aftermath of battle. That’s self explanatory. But we didn’t see the “you should’ve killed me when you had the chance”. That is something I think we need to see.
6. Storybrooke: do we stay or do we go? I think the residents need to make a decision by the end of this season – do they try to make new lives in our world, or do they try to go back to their fairy tale world? (Spend this season making that decision, and season three trying to make it happen – that would be my guess)
7. The Blue Fairy’s Masterplan. I think if this doesn’t come up this season, then it’s likely to not be a going concern in the future. She’ll either be relegated to be Nice Background Stuff, or we’ll see the wider picture come out.