"He was a lot of things to me" "The only conclusion was love"
1. One character wants a second character to call him/her by a new name, but the second character isn’t feeling it.
Two possibilities: Hook wants Emma to call him Killian to distinguish him from the Disney Hook we know she’s going to tell him about. OR Snow wants Emma to call her “mom” again but Emma won’t do it.
2. “Your father’s a distrustful fellow.”
Regina to Emma?
4. “I take it from your tone perms are bad.”
Totally Hook to Emma. I’m really looking forward to this!
6. This episode features what might be Jennifer Morrison’s best acting on the show to date.
8. Rumple fans should also enjoy themselves.
I cheer long and loud
9. There is a heartbreaking, albeit long-time coming, Charming family moment.
Emma probably yells at Snowing again?
10. “Yes, blame me — again.”
Regina to Snow. OR Snow to Regina.