Several journey back to a few familiar places in search of magical solutions in hopes of bringing love back.
These are just our first thoughts about this Once Upon a Time episode, and we’ll share more in our upcoming full episode.
Emma and Mary Margaret, with the aid of Mulan, Aurora and brave knight Lancelot, attempt to find a portal that will bring them back to Storybrooke. But a dark force threatens their safe return. And Henry tries to talk Jefferson into reuniting with his daughter. Meanwhile, back in the fairytale land that was, on the eve of meeting Prince Charming’s mother, King George poisons Snow White, and the only antidote lies within the waters of the Lady of the Lake.
Please vote for us in the Podcast Awards!
Big thanks to our sponsors!
- Nasser Al Kuwari from Qatar
- Get a free audiobook of your choice through Audible’s free 30-day trial!
You can sponsor ONCE podcast, too!
Some of our interesting discussion points (in no particular order):
- King George is back and still in Storybrooke!
- Could the safe haven (“little island”) be Neverland?
- Snow immediately recognized Cora, “as bad as you think Regina is, this woman is worse.”
- Ogres are back and are huge!
- Regina still has the Agrabah viper in her mausoleum!
- Might Cora have once been King George’s true love?
- We got to see several familiar places, now destroyed:
- Lake Nostos destroyed from James’ killing the lady of the lake
- Prince Charming’s castle destroyed by the curse
- Emma’s room and the wardrobe
- Is Lancelot really dead?
- Snow and Prince Charming were secretly married before the public wedding. This could mess with our fairy tale land timeline.
- We saw several tear-jerking reunions and reconciliations:
- Snow and Emma reconcile
- James and his mother say goodbye
- Jefferson and Grace are reunited
- Cora retrieved the ashes from Emma’s wardrobe. We’re sure we’ll see her back in Storybrooke!
We gave everything a brief overview and would love to hear your thoughts! Start talking about “Lady of the Lake” in our Once Upon a Time forums.
Thank you for the iTunes reviews!
Please rate and especially write a review for us in iTunes. It really encourages and helps us!
Upcoming costume contest!
Start working on your Once Upon a Time costumes because we’re going to have a costume contest, voted on by the fans! We’ll have more details soon.
Join us for the LIVE podcast!
Initial reactions on Sundays at 9:15 p.m. (EDT/GMT-4)—right after the Eastern and Central episode airing.
- Full discussion, feedback, and live calls on Wednesdays at 8:30 p.m. (EDT/GMT-4).
- On these dates, visit ONCEpodcast.com/live to watch and chat live.
Please retweet this!
Use the social buttons or retweet the following.
— ONCE podcast (@ONCEpodcast) October 15, 2012
What did you think?
- Email Feedback@ONCEpodcast.com (audio files welcome)
- Call (903) 231-2221
- Comment on the shownotes
- Post in the forums
- Visit any page on ONCEpodcast.com and click the "Send a voice message" link to record and send a message right from your computer.
Help us out!
- Share this post in your social networks
- Subscribe and leave a rating and review in iTunes
- Shop using our Amazon.com affiliate link
- Sponsor an episode
- On Facebook:
- On Twitter: Follow @ONCEpodcast
- Daniel J. Lewis: Follow @theDanielJLewis
- Jeremy Laughlin: Follow @phlegon
- ErinJ: Follow @erinjcruz
- Hunter Hathaway: Follow @travelingpixie
- Jacquelyn / RumplesGirl: Follow @punk_bunny_87
- Find and follow all the Once Upon a Time cast and crew on Twitter.
Check out more Noodle.mx Network shows
- The Audacity to Podcast: "How-to" podcast about podcasting
- Beyond the To-Do List: Personal and professional productivity
- The Productive Woman: Productivity for busy women
- ONCE: Once Upon a Time podcast
- Welcome to Level Seven: Agents of SHIELD and Marvel’s cinematic universe podcast
- Are You Just Watching?: Movie reviews with Christian critical thinking
- the Ramen Noodle: Family-friendly clean comedy