This was one of my favourite episodes so far this season for many reasons. I thought it had a great balance of FTL and SB, and also developed the characters from both worlds. I’ll separate my thoughts into the two:
Fave Moments of SB:
1) Henry’s speech to Emma (you go kid!)
2) MM FINALLY getting some fight in her, she’s acting more like Snow by the episode.
3) The dream sequence. I’ll admit that some parts were definitely strange, but I liked how each characters “true” selves were emerging.
4) Henry sacrificing himself, he is just too amazing. I really hope that he’s alive though, it seems pretty unfair to kill him off forever. (Except knowing this show, they’ll come up with something creative.)
Least favourite part of SB:
Jefferson is siding with Regina now? What? He seemed like a good enough guy to me in episode 17, besides the part where he was going to kill Emma. Does Regina really need more help? And no offence, but if Henry dies, I’m pinning it on her.
Favorite FTL moments:
1) The battle scene, Snow White was kicking some butt. And her face after Grumpy helped her the first time was so funny, it was just this moment of pause from her intense face to be all thankful.
2) The mirror scene, through my almost tears I was still smiling at how much I love Snow and Charming. My ship forever! Even though half the time I just want to reach through the screen and hug them and say: You’ll be together in the end, TRUST ME! Haha 😉
3) Snow eating the apple: I don’t know why but I can’t stop rewatching this scene. I think I’m just in awe of how well it was acted, and how it was such a culminating moment. And the fact that Charming felt it too, basically killed me 🙁 it was so sweet, but then she just “died?” and sniff, these writers really know how to tear us apart (and then build it right back up.)
So to conclude, such an awesome episode! Many amazing moments…I can’t wait for the finale, and hopefully season 2? 😀