March 7, 2016 at 12:37 am #318187nonnieParticipant
When coming to the forums … I always love this thread . . . What were your FAVORITE AND LEAST FAVORITE MOMENTS from this episode 5 x 14 DEVIL’S DUE …
INCLUDE ANY favorite dialogue too.
.[adrotate group="5"]March 19, 2016 at 7:29 am #319517nonnieParticipant
looking forward to this week… the sneak peeks look pretty good
.March 20, 2016 at 9:00 pm #319592
Easily the best episode of the arc so far and maybe of the season. I might have to think about that last one a bit, but it was good. Quite good even though I have a lot of negative thingys.
–The “human” moment after Bae got bit by the snake and Rumple and Milah stopped bickering for a hot second to take care of their son. That’s very human and I like when the show does that.
–“You were with my son and my former lover?!” and Rumple’s whole breakdown of the complex history of Hook/Bae/Milah/Rumple. That was the single best exchange on this show in two years. I wish I was joking. It all came to naught because Emma cared for about thirty seconds but whatever; it was a big vindication for a lot of us.
–Milah having to guard kids. Ironic.
–The fur of Bambi’s dead mother. OMG Cruella tho.
-Milah admitting how selfish she was in the past. Thank god.
–“Tell him hello from his papa.” I can’t. I just can’t. It obviously doesn’t matter how much time passes: Neal was integral to this show and it’s poorer without out him.
–Can Hades and Rumple have a suit-off? #WhoWearsItBetter
–Snow going with Regina to find Daniel’s grave. History right there. History!
–Fascinating power dynamics between Rumple and Hades. Really love them together and would like to see more, please (guys, when was the last time I said that?)
–Okay well that explains the three tombstones.
–Emma telling Milah that Neal moved on (good!) but didn’t tell Rumple even though they have tons of history together (both before and after Neal died) (BAD).
–The gibberish Rumple and Emma utter in the apartment scene. I mean, hilarious gibberish but gibberish nonetheless.
–Why did Regina try to remove Emma’s heart?? It can’t be removed, good intentions or not. At least not by anyone but Emma. So why did they even try that?
–Why are we calling it the River of Lost Souls? They’ve been using traditional Greek names up until now. Nitpicky I know
–Hades, we talked about that hair.
–Hades, who is not the Devil, dangles Hook over a Pentagram, which has long been wrongly associated with Satanism by Hollywood. Guys, there’s a thing called Google (to quote @runaroundmacy), use it for your research please.
–Milah and Hook met a few years before the Crocodile??? Wut? What was the point of that?? What does it add to any of these? We knew Milah was miserable without this little bit of semi-retcon. On top of that…Rumple took away Milah’s choice of a future. Great. So now they pretty much undo the terribleness of Milah (and Hook in a way) and put it all on Rumple’s shoulders. Great!
–Rumple SOLD his second born child?! Oh for the love of….what sort of story line is coming our way now?? For pity’s sake. Belle doesn’t deserve this!
–Rumple pushed Milah into the River of Lost Souls because….? There’s no redemption for him, is there?
–“We’re even for now.” Oh for god’s sake. Enough of the revenge-yness. Didn’t you learn anything, Hook? Anything at all???
–They just canonized Rumple/Cora sex. I can’t even."He was a lot of things to me" "The only conclusion was love"March 20, 2016 at 9:27 pm #319599WickedRegalParticipant
This was an interesting episode, and I do mean interesting!
The Rumple and Milah flashback definetly gave us some more insight into how their lives were, and we could definetly see the frustration from both point of views. It was nice to see that Milah really did have faith that Rumple would overcome his fears, but I think the fact Rumple took away her choices and was willing to sign away their second born, I think that was the breaking point for her with Rumple….she should not have left Baelfire, but if she was that unhappy with Rumple, she could’ve just left the marriage and split custody of their son. Had she not abandoned Baelfire, my sympathy for her would have been multiplied.
Rumple, leave it to Rumple to break down the whole situation between Milah and Emma, and that was a golden moment of the series for me simply because of the hilarity.
Cruella wearing Bambi’s mother was ROFL! Her interaction with Regina is always entertaining, and Mayor De Vil of the Underworld sounds most befitting!
Snow going with Regina to find Daniel’s grave, if this doesn’t show how far they’ve come I don’t know what does. This was another golden moment that I felt really represents their improved relationship.
Hades and Rumplestilskin, Greg and Bobby play so well off each other!!!!
Milah and Rumple’s reunion was nice while it lasted….till he damned her forever!
At least it’s finally confirmed that Rumple committed more crimes than Regina, according to Hades, Rumple was his biggest supplier.
Finally proof that Rumple had physical affairs with Cora, somebody owes me some cookies. 🙂
Rumple damning Milah forever….the redemption arc, I don’t know anymore if it’s possible.
Belle pregnant, but now has to give it up because Rumple’s inability to kill….any parent would have killed that man for that potion, but I understand Rumple was too good for that sort of deed, so I don’t really know how to feel about that.
"If you go as far as you can see...you will then see enough to go even further." - Finn BalorMarch 20, 2016 at 9:40 pm #319606
Finally proof that Rumple had physical affairs with Cora, somebody owes me some cookies.
Yeah I kinda hate you right now. We’ve only been fighting over this for three years…."He was a lot of things to me" "The only conclusion was love"March 20, 2016 at 9:53 pm #319617WickedRegalParticipant
Finally proof that Rumple had physical affairs with Cora, somebody owes me some cookies.
Yeah I kinda hate you right now. We’ve only been fighting over this for three years….
ROFL!!!!!! Pay up darling!!!!!!! XD
"If you go as far as you can see...you will then see enough to go even further." - Finn BalorMarch 21, 2016 at 7:56 am #319682PheeParticipant
Did we know before that Daniel’s surname was Colter? I actually got a chuckle out of that.March 21, 2016 at 8:10 am #319685
Did we know before that Daniel’s surname was Colter? I actually got a chuckle out of that.
Don’t think we did. I got a chuckle out of that one, as well."He was a lot of things to me" "The only conclusion was love"March 21, 2016 at 10:28 am #319696thedarkonedearieParticipant
Really liked this one overall. 8/10
– Rumple and Hades. Those two actors are so great on screen.
– The reveal at the end. Hades now having control over Rumple and screwing him in not only the deal he just made with him because he sau he’d let him go home, just not today, but also Rumple getting screwed in the first deal he ever made with Fendrake. How fitting. And I liked how they revealed Belle’s pregnancy. I certainly didn’t put two and two together that he was actually trying to see his child (aka Neal). I thought it was a nice trick and cool reveal at the end.
– I really enjoyed Milah in this episode.
– Enjoyed some of the pieces that were connected in the flashback. I think the flashbacks have been so far and giving us little pieces of info we never thought we would get right?
– Regina getting closure with Daniel.
– Cruella! She’s always good.
– Butterfingers? Really? Rumple you’re better than that.
– Rumple killing Milah. I am all for Rumple going full on villain by the end of this. So ultimately I want him to do awful things, and honestly, Milah kind of deserved it. But at the same time, he didn’t have to do that. He could have pushed back a little more with Hades or at least destroyed the boat, told Milah why, and not have to toss her aside.
– That was WAY too easy to get Hook. Like let’s lower him as slow as we can to give Emma time to just walk across a narrow bridge. Very lame.March 21, 2016 at 11:19 am #319704marcella2727Participant
– Rumple’s introduction and explaination of Emma’s history with Baelfire/Neal and Hook/Killian Jones
– Cruella’s scarf thingy made out of Bambi’s mother’s fur… I think Cruella would be great in an alliance with Zelena !
– Milah meeting Killian for the first time, i really didn’t exect it, felt nice seeing flirty vintage Hook after more than 3 seasons of absence.
– Milah’s “death” (don’t be mad at me please) i thought it was actually very sad and emotionnel and dark and that’s why i liked it.
– Hook saying to Rumple they are “even” … little does he know, RUMPLE KILLED MILAH, AGAIN ! looking forward to them being un”even” again ! (I know some people don’t like how we keep turning around and coming back to this bicentenary feud but i believe this one NEEDS to stay, especially when we look at the characters’ choices and the way they are always built, they have to be antagonists !)
– Milah’s death because it was obviously sad
– Hook not seeing Milah for the last time and the way they discarded all their history by using the terms “Lover” and “Friend” and belittling their old relationship.
To be honest, it was one of the best episodes of the show in my opinion ! it kind of allowed the writers to go back and give more explanations about the characters’ life choices. Doesn’t fully excuse Milah’s decision to leave Baelfire/Neal behind though, even if she planned with Hook/Killian to go back and fetch him when he was old enough (3×22)
The topic ‘FAVORITE AND LEAST FAVORITE MOMENTS from this episode 5 x 14 DEVIL'S DUE …’ is closed to new replies.