March 20, 2014 at 8:34 am #254342RumplesGirlKeymaster
Only a few episodes to go!
What were some of your favorite and least favorite moments from “The Heart of the Matter”"He was a lot of things to me" "The only conclusion was love"March 20, 2014 at 9:06 pm #254488Kelli AdkinsParticipant
Cyrus and Alice going to Storybrooke.
Will has his heart again and kissed Ana (Scarlet Queen fan forever)
Cyrus and Alice finding Amara
Amara fighting against Jafar to protect her son.
Seeing Cora again
Least favorite moments:
Cora lying about Will to Ana (vice versa, this is Regina/Daniel all over again )
Jafar killing Ana.
If you know who I am, then you know who I am. - Rumple |
Wicked Sisters | Rumbelle | Outlaw Queen | Captain Swan | Scarlet Queen | Knalice | Team Adam & EddyMarch 20, 2014 at 9:09 pm #254491RumplesGirlKeymaster
Another great episode!
–CORA. (I hate her and I love her all at the same time)
–Ana and Will. Ship it. Yup. I ship it. That was powerful. That whole conversation and kiss. Powerful True Love right there
–Alice and Cyrus in SB. Hilarious
— 🙁 Poor Ana!! I hope she’s not dead for good."He was a lot of things to me" "The only conclusion was love"March 21, 2014 at 4:07 am #254545PheeParticipant
Really enjoyed all the angsty stuff between Will and Ana, (but could have done without the cheesy effects when they kissed). I liked that the full truth about the day at the wagon came out, and both actors played it so well, you could really feel their pain and heartbreak over it all.
Loved seeing Cora again. OMG I hate her, but she’s just flawless.
Still really enjoying the Jabberwocky.
I know the Jabbapillar’s lair has always had a Star Wars vibe, but this scene felt even moreso than usual. Did he have that dancing girl in the bikini there previously? It’s been a while since I watched any Star Wars, but wasn’t there a fight that broke out in the Cantina too? Or was it just Han sooting that guy? Aynway, I got a Han-ish vibe from Cyrus in that scene. It was fun!
Speaking of Cyrus being fun, I had to laugh at him playing with the light switches in Will’s place in SB. Like a kid with a new toy, “light goes on, light goes off, light goes on, light goes off, this is so cool.” LOLMarch 21, 2014 at 11:30 am #254606The Swan PrincessParticipant
Most favorite moment has to be Cyrus with the staff looking awesome and being awesome and Jafar had to run away! And how he said “Alice I think I’m crazy but can this stuff be my mom?” and Alice looked at him like he was completely crazy.
And the scence with the caterpillar was a little wierd with tiny Alice but still awesome.
Stop torturing my Knave show!
Also I really didn’t like that Alice and Cyrus were in Storybroke and didn’t meet anyone! Not even some secondary character? Just something to make us be excited about? No?
You know what I can't continue with the dead people brought back to life list I'm out of space in the signature and now we have an underworld arc this is to much I quit why do you bring so many people back to life OUAT WHHHYYYYMarch 21, 2014 at 12:57 pm #254624CorbinParticipant
Alright, this episode has now taken the title of my favorite! I LOVED THIS EPISODE!
- CORA CORA CORA! I’ve been looking forward to her appearance for months and it really worked well for the narrative. Oh, and SHE’S AMAZING! Barbara Hershey FTW!
- Alice and Cyrus in Storybrooke. All the “fish out of water” moments were hilarious and was a good contrast to the darker tone of present-day.
- Surprisingly, the Jabberwocky. I’m still disappointed that she isn’t a beast, but her abilities were used appropriately this episode.
- The Knave/Emma parallel. They both had their lovers manipulated to leave them, albeit for different reasons. August manipulated Neal to leave Emma so she could go on to break the curse, and Cora (!) manipulated Ana to leave Will so she could go on to royalty. This is also a parallel to Regina, which I liked.
- Ana dying. That just made Jafar such a cruel person, and I can’t wait to see him get killed off.
- Will’s emotion levels after losing his heart. I mean, when Regina ripped out her own heart after getting back to the EF, she still had a level of sadness in her face. However, Will just acted like it was no big deal. That was…odd.
All in all, such a great episode. This is going to make it all the worse when they end up canceling this show come May 🙁
Keeper of Thor’s Hammer, Will Scarlet’s Genie Bottle, Emma’s Gun, Emma and Henry’s Moment at the Castle, Cora, and the infamous Family Tree!March 28, 2014 at 11:49 am #256345MyrilParticipant
Haven’t watched OnceWL since episode 2, but had to see Cora, Barbara Hershey. Of course she was not disappointing.
Did anyone else notice, that Ruby probably had a kind of cameo in this episode? After Alice and Cyrus arrived in Storybrooke, when they’re standing on the street, they were nearly hit by a car. And then another car drives by from opposite direction, playing loud music, a red one which very much looked like Ruby’s car, and if looking close there seem to be a woman at the wheel with longer possible black hair. Normally ignore cars, and had to look up which model Ruby’s red car was (and found a blog post about cars of Storybrooke, imagine that), but funny enough this car immediately grabbed my attention.
The topic ‘ONCEWL 111 The Heart of the Matter–Favorite/Least Favorite Moments’ is closed to new replies.