October 13, 2015 at 9:56 am #309825Francisco CasalsParticipant
– I greatly doubt Violet is a threat but I do question the real motives of Arthur and Genevieve, however, it is possible that the show is making them suspicious as to divert attention to the real potential threat.
– I believe Jennifer Morrison’s hair is air-brushed not dyed (for filming purposes dye her hair wouldn’t be a good option, since often scenes and episodes are not filmed in order), and certainly not a wig to the show’s production detriment because there are fantastic lace-front wigs that have a better texture that dried airbrushed coloring.
– The reason why the Fury couldn’t succeed is because the price for 1 soul is 1 soul and then having 5 souls in exchange it threw the magic rules out of balance. (That I think it makes logic)
– It does make sense that Regina says to Emma “get away from my son” because Regina doesn’t know until what extent Emma is evil and is a threat to Henry, so obviously her maternal instincts kick in.
– How come nobody commented on how depressing and bleak Emma’s new home looks, compared for example to Regina and Rumplestinski’s homes. Is interested to know that Emma as the Dark One is a cold and stern person as oppose to the more colorful personalities of the previous Dark Ones.
– I also think this is OUAT last season, the show creators said that they’re going to the season 1 formula, for which this season isn’t going to be divided in two arcs and having Regina as the new savior is the perfect way to come full circle (She starting as the villain and ending as a hero).
– I think (or we should see) Regina still dealing with the actions of her dark past, Regina’s story-line is somewhat similar to Xena: Warrior Princess. God I miss that show!
– Contrary to what you said, Regina the Evil Queen is in fact a byproduct of Rumplestinski manipulations. The argument that she had a choice is quite moot, when you’re a pawn in a game that is already rigged and you don’t even know you’re playing you can’t have a choice. You take a heart-broken teen (Regina is presumably a teen during the events The Stable Boy) who is not mature enough and you play to her emotions to create the desired response, you can’t judge her with the same rule as a mature adult. If she would had been successful at escaping the wedding with King Leopold (Yes, I know was Cora the one that stopped her and she also have responsibility in creating the Evil Queen) she would had eventually met Robin Hood and her fate as his True Love would had been fulfilled, the Evil Queen would had never existed.
– One thing that I remember from season 4 that was kind of not fully explored, was when Regina was teaching Emma how to control her magic and she mentioned that the incantation’s book as Elvish, half Elvish, which make me think we might see elves and how they (maybe the first to wield magic?) can help the heroes in their quest to deal with The Dark One and/or Merlin.
BY THE WAY, FANTASTIC PODCAST, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK 🙂
The topic ‘OUAT Podcast, The Price – Observations’ is closed to new replies.