<meta property="og:description" content="TVLine has learned exclusively that a series currently airing on one of the Big Five broadcast networks (i.e. ABC, CBS, Fox, NBC, The CW) is killing off its star in its season finale. I’m told the death will occur toward the end of the episode, which will leave just enough time for an emotional, season-ending cemetery scene in which bids an emotional farewell to . According to sources, the actor/actress in question has not yet been officially released from his/her contract, which has led some to speculate that the show could be setting up a  <meta name="twitter:description" content="TVLine has learned exclusively that a series currently airing on one of the Big Five broadcast networks (i.e. ABC, CBS, Fox, NBC, The CW) is killing off its star in its season finale. I’m told the death will occur toward the end of the episode, which will leave just enough time for an emotional, season-ending cemetery scene in which bids an emotional farewell to . According to sources, the actor/actress in question has not yet been officially released from his/her contract, which has led some to speculate that the show could be setting up a  TVLine March 8: Blind Item-Series Killing Off Star In Finale (Revealed) - Once Upon a Time podcast forums