May 6, 2013 at 5:19 pm #136763jacobpotteroncerParticipant
What do you think the cliffhanger should be, and what do you want to happen to Storybrooke? And does anyone else feel like a character may kick the bucket? No spoilers please 🙂[adrotate group="5"]May 6, 2013 at 5:26 pm #191526lilysmomParticipant
As much as I hate it, I think a lot of minor characters will die when Storybrook gets destroyed.
After watching Part 1, I am really interested in Bae’s past in Neverland. Who is this shadow thing? Where is Peter Pan, and is there a chance it could still be Bae? I would love a cliffhanger in the flashback where Bae is determined to defeat the shadow.
As for the present, I am at a loss for how they are going to find Neal. I really hope they give some clue as to how that will happen. Long Live Swanfire!
I want Belle to get her memories back, and I think it is time from Rumple to shed his darkside.May 6, 2013 at 5:37 pm #191531jbwood5Participant
I think hook will steal the bean from Tamara and him and Emma will meet up and decided to go after Neal. Once hook realizes Neal is in danger him and Rumple will but their differences aside, for now, to make sure a person they both care about survives.May 6, 2013 at 5:38 pm #191532
They’ve got a lot to deliver on.
1. Mulan/Aurora/Phillip + Wraith — what’s been happening with them since Emma and Snow came back to SB?
2. Why/how did Regina kill Kurt? And when?
3. When did Rumple get one of Regina’s tears? What deal did he make for that? (I haven’t found it in my list of deals, so I’m assuming they’ll tell us soon. And soon is…next ep.)
4. Will Storybrooke be destroyed? If yes, will everyone get out? (ohpleasedon’tkilleveryone) How?
5. What happened between Bae and Hook?
6. Did the shadow come back for the Darling boys? Did they wind up in Neverland after all? Do Bae and Hook save them?
7. How will Belle and Sneezy get their memories back? (It’s got to be epic considering how long we’ve waited and how much pain we’ve been through.)
8. What will Rumple do when he learns his son’s lost through a portal–and possibly dead–AGAIN?
9. Will Hook give up his revenge quest, temporarily at least, to help Emma, Henry, and/or Bae?
10. Will Regina help or doublecross the Charmingstiltskins?
11. Will Regina and Gold be able to keep their powers?
12. Where’s Gold got his dagger hidden now? (Also, if they have to evacuate SB, what about all his things?) What happens if the dagger gets destroyed but Rumple lives?
13. Who ARE Greg and Tamara really working for?
14. Hang on, did Keith survive his beating? Also, what are Whale and Red and Anton etc up to?
15. Will Belle and Rumple ever have an uninterrupted date?
16. Where did Bae come through this time? Will he live?
17. Can more beans eventually be grown from the cutting that Regina preserved?
Keeper of Belle's Gold magic, sand dollar, cloaks, purple FTL outfit, spell scroll, library key, copy of Romeo and Juliet, and cry-muffling pillow, Rumple's doll, overcoat, and strength, and The Timeline. My spreadsheet: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6r8CySCCWd9R0RUNm4xR3RhMEU/view?usp=sharingMay 6, 2013 at 6:05 pm #191544angiebelleParticipant
I want to see Bae’s disappearance as a huge wake up call for Rumple. I’m hoping that he doesn’t react in hotheaded anger but that he starts to open up to the others and fight against the darkness that Lacey is pulling him back towards. I’m worried it might have the opposite effect though- that he will feel as if he has nothing left to live for and therefore no point in bettering himself. But I want to see him fight to get the real Belle back.
I want them all to have a little more faith that Bae survived.
Mostly, I want the season to end on a note similar to last year in which we have a satisfying conclusion with everything being set up for a new series of adventures next year.
I have a feeling we will not have all our characters in the same place by the end though.May 6, 2013 at 6:11 pm #191548
Oh, now I’m wondering also: Will Emma find the keychain necklace in Bae’s stuff and go back to wearing it?
Keeper of Belle's Gold magic, sand dollar, cloaks, purple FTL outfit, spell scroll, library key, copy of Romeo and Juliet, and cry-muffling pillow, Rumple's doll, overcoat, and strength, and The Timeline. My spreadsheet: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6r8CySCCWd9R0RUNm4xR3RhMEU/view?usp=sharingMay 6, 2013 at 6:13 pm #191551RumplesGirlKeymaster
–Belle gets her memories back. I do not enjoy Lacey and what she does to Rumple. I know she’s not evil but she is too much like Cora and what her and Rumple’s relationship would have been like in FTL for my comfort. I like Belle as a character but I want Rumple to fight this. Taking Lacey into S3 feels like a giant misstep to me.
–Neal is alive. Can’t say it more pointed than that.
–I do think SB is going to be destroyed but I have a feeling Emma’s magic will save everyone. I hope she transports the more minor characters back to FTL.
–The core cast moves to a new land. They haven’t set up NL and the Shadow for no reason.
–Regina and the Charmings reach some sort of understanding. The back and forth of Regina this season gave me whiplash."He was a lot of things to me" "The only conclusion was love"May 6, 2013 at 6:14 pm #191552lilysmomParticipant
Oh, now I’m wondering also: Will Emma find the keychain necklace in Bae’s stuff and go back to wearing it?
I hope so!!!May 6, 2013 at 6:24 pm #191556MysteryKat25Participant
There are so many things I want to see I’m not sure if they’d have enough time to cover half but it’s bound to be a jam-packed episode!
This is strictly a what do you want thread, not discussions about the spoilers so let’s keep that in mind as requested (aka: people who knows spoilers don’t have to respond to every little thing I suggest, this is just my list of wants)
1) Bae & Hook – I adore Dylan as Bae and young Bae is still my favorite version of the character. I want to see Hook show a different side and have them actually get along and shock people that are expecting the traditional version of the story (like the shadow Pan thing wasn’t creepy or different enough, ha!). Tallahassee gave me hope that there’s another side to Hook, especially with how he spoke of the Lost Boys – I want to see that side.
2) The Shadow Pan – I want more on him and why he is the way he is / what he wants other than to apparently keep all of his “friends” with him and never let them leave
3) I want to SEE Bae learn how to drive the Jolly Roger and swordfight, I think those would be fun and we know he learned somewhere, why not from Hook?
4) Rumple to find out what happened to NealFire and have it change him back to the good side regardless of what Lacey thinks she likes
5) Rumple to get Belle back to normal (and Sneezy too) so that he doesn’t have to constantly choose one or the other, then Belle can help him and everyone else try to figure out what happened to him
6) Hook to betray GOAT – I don’t think he’s 100% with them, just going along with it for now and he’ll realize what they have in mind and try to stop it
7) Hook & Emma to actually have scenes together – she’s not in a good place and has a lot of big stuff on her mind and I don’t want it to be romantic (YET – she needs to deal with SwanFire stuff first – thinking he’s lost, addressing their past issues that don’t get swept under the rug so easily other than when you think they’re dying etc etc), BUT I want Hook to soften up and commiserate because if anybody knows how she feels after Graham and now Neal (whom she probably at least mostly believes is dead at this point) it would be him (300 years of revenge + the tattoo?) He was softening up in Tallahassee before she left him. They need a bonding moment as friends, especially if he betrays GOAT to help her and the rest of them.
8) Regina – I need her to do the right thing if there is any hope for her but she took on massive amounts of magic to save Emma & Snow before, as well as stopping herself from using various spells at the last second; I need her to stop what she put in place via GOAT and save SB or at least TRY to if only for Henry’s sake
9) Confirmation that Neal is in fact OK – I say this even as a huge CaptainSwan shipper because a) he’s been through enough and b) there’s no way that CS can plausibly happen and not be treated as a joke or a fling or a rebound (something I do NOT want) until SwanFire has its time to play out for real, not a last second ILY when all hope is lost and c) I do like some SwanFire moments, they’re growing on me, and if I do have to get used to it for endgame I want them to be happy and that requires confirmation that Neal is OK right now (also I’m not one to celebrate at other fans being upset about something (something we should all learn to live by out of respect for fellow Oncers) – *cough* people celebrating because they think CaptainSwan is dead now *cough* – and I know the hardcore SwanFire people are heartbroken right now – mildly happy with moments but still gutted *passes out cookies*)
10) MAP – the writers like to tie up loose ends from the beginning of the season and we haven’t seen or heard from MAP in a long time – need Phillip to be saved at some point
11) The wraith – again we haven’t tied back to the beginning of the season yet and now we have a shadowy creature that’s wraith-like in the shadow Pan, as well as the creepy undead Maleficent in the library basement so they could be tying it back to the beginning somehow, even if it’s only to show how Phillip may be saved in the future if he isn’t already
12) Charming family bonding moments – it was nice to see Charming and Emma finally get a moment but we need more of that – still waiting on her to call them Mom and Dad
13) Misc characters – we haven’t seen a lot of Archie, Ruby, we barely saw Dr. Whale last night, what is everybody up to in the middle of the crisis? They should be there to help and I don’t want them to risk being destroyed in SB if the failsafe goes into effect (I don’t trust GOAT not to use it)
14) Emma using magic – she’s still learning how to tap into it but if there was ever a time she’d need it, it’s now
15) Home Office stuff – we need answers and I want GOAT gone so though it may take awhile we need to at least have a better idea of who these people are / what they want (I like the theories people have come up with, I just want official answers but don’t want to spend a lot of time on it unless it advances another section of the plot too – too much to see and too short of an ep)
16) NEVERLAND – I’m looking forward to / enjoying the stuff we have so far but we’ve only really actually SEEN the water at night, shadow Pan, and Hook & Smee on the Jolly Roger which we’ve seen before – I want to see the rest of Neverland! Mermaid Lagoon especially, meeting the Lost Boys etc etc. Hopefully that comes as part of the Bae & Hook storyline a bit more because as much as I want to explore their relationship, I also want to explore Neverland itself
17) Emma to have hope – she’s been through so much and she’s the most likely to break down after everything that has happened. Don’t get me wrong she’s strong and tough when needbe, but also likely to feel defeated with the Neal thing, much like Snow was before the Blue Fairy showed up to tell her about the wardrobe that could send Emma to safety. It was Charming who snapped her out of it and gave her hope again, I want Emma to have a reason to hope for something good instead of everything being so depressing for her at the end of the season (things tend to pile up in finales and last year was no exception but at least it ended on a positive for her last year – saving Henry, and then a big question mark with the magic coming – I’m hoping for similar circumstances)
18) Is it too much to ask to get Grumpy on that ship and say something piratey?? I’ll settle for an “I hate pirates” if we can’t get an “Ello Poppet” but I want Grumpy interacting with that ship! (And with Hook – the actors bromance is awesome and would love to see what funny stuff they come up with onscreen). Also begs the question of where are the dwarfs and how can they help with everything?
Wow that’s a lot and I’m sure I’ll think of more later. Lots can overlap but not sure to what extent so sadly some will probably just be hinted at for next year but it should be an awesome finale!
Keeper of Hook's Trenchcoat.May 6, 2013 at 6:45 pm #191574
I want to see Emma embracing her role as savior again. I don’t want her to do it alone. (Rumple and Regina have a LOT to make up for, after all.) But one of the huge things she’s had to deal with is the idea of being the savior and wondering what else there was for her to do after the curse was broken. Save Storybrooke, Emma!
Keeper of Belle's Gold magic, sand dollar, cloaks, purple FTL outfit, spell scroll, library key, copy of Romeo and Juliet, and cry-muffling pillow, Rumple's doll, overcoat, and strength, and The Timeline. My spreadsheet: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6r8CySCCWd9R0RUNm4xR3RhMEU/view?usp=sharing
The topic ‘What do you want to see in the season finale?’ is closed to new replies.