An old nemesis becomes a threat, and a previous threat comes under control.
These are just our first thoughts about this Once Upon a Time episode, and we’ll share more in our upcoming full episode.
Ruby’s fear about turning into a wolf during the first curse-free Storybrooke full moon is confirmed when one of the town’s residents is viciously murdered, and Ruby is the prime suspect; Decker – aka King George – threatens to expose David as a shepherd, not a prince, and not fit to run the town as sheriff; and Leroy stumbles upon some treasure in the Storybrooke mine that could help bring Mary Margaret and Emma back into our world. Meanwhile, in the fairytale land that was, Red Riding Hood finds a kindred spirit in Anita (Annabeth Gish), a charismatic and mysterious leader of a pack of humans who, like Red, turn out to be wolves.
Please vote for us in the Podcast Awards!
Big thanks to our sponsors!
- David Neuland
- Bonita Still
- Get a FREE audiobook of your choice through Audible’s free 30-day trial!
You can sponsor ONCE podcast, too!
Some of our interesting discussion points (in no particular order):
- Henry and Aurora are seeing each other in the nightmare, but Henry learned how to control it! They are even communicating.
- The flames from Henry’s dream are actually burning him because the nightmares are actually another realm, between life and death.
- Will Henry be the hero and help communicate between Present-Day Fairy Tale Land and Storybrooke?
- The dwarfs found diamonds. If they can make fairies have magic again from the fairy dust?
- The story in Enchanted Forest seems to be one month after “Red Handed.”
- We loved seeing Billy, also known as Gus the mouse from Disney’s Cinderella. But he was too young to die!
- DA Spencer may have burned Jefferson’s magic hat, but what about the one Emma made in “Hat Trick”?
- Red learned to control her powers! We expected this based on her helpfulness in previous episodes.
- Whose sunken castle was the werewolf pack hiding in?
We gave everything a brief overview and would love to hear your thoughts!
Please retweet this!
— ONCE podcast (@ONCEpodcast) November 12, 2012
Important OUaT and podcast schedule
There will be no episode of Once Upon a Time on Sunday, November 18, so we’ll take the week off the podcast. So we’ll have a podcast on November 14, and then the next on November 25.
Enjoy your Thanksgiving, or take this chance to be thankful! Maybe tweet all of the cast and crew to thank them for their great job!
Thank you for the iTunes reviews!
Please rate and especially write a review for us in iTunes. It really encourages and helps us!
Upcoming costume contest!
Send us photos of your Once Upon a Time costumes because we’re going to have a costume contest, voted on by the fans! We’ll have more details soon.
Preorder season-two DVD/Blu-ray set!
You can now preorder the complete second season of Once Upon a Time on Amazon.com! For a limited time, save $10 off the DVD set and $15 off the Blu-ray set!
Join us for the LIVE podcast!
- Initial reactions on Sundays at 9:15 p.m. (EDT/GMT-4)—right after the Eastern and Central episode airing.
- Full discussion, feedback, and live calls on Wednesdays at 8:30 p.m. (EDT/GMT-4).
On these dates, visit ONCEpodcast.com/live to watch and chat live.
Check out more Noodle.mx Network shows
- The Audacity to Podcast: "How-to" podcast about podcasting
- Beyond the To-Do List: Personal and professional productivity
- The Productive Woman: Productivity for busy women
- ONCE: Once Upon a Time podcast
- the Ramen Noodle: Family-friendly clean comedy
- Welcome to Level Seven: Agents of SHIELD and Marvel’s cinematic universe podcast
- Are You Just Watching?: Movie reviews with Christian critical thinking
- WONDERLAND: Once Upon a Time in Wonderland podcast
- Resurrection Revealed: Resurrection podcast
- Under the Dome Radio: Under the Dome podcast
- The Sci-Phi Show: Science-fiction and philosophy
- Christian Meets World: Christian worldview and the everyday
What did you think?
- Email Feedback@ONCEpodcast.com (audio files welcome)
- Call (903) 231-2221
- Comment on the shownotes
- Post in the forums
- Visit any page on ONCEpodcast.com and click the "Send a voice message" link to record and send a message right from your computer.
Help us out!
- Share this post in your social networks
- Subscribe and leave a rating and review in iTunes
- Shop using our Amazon.com affiliate link
- Sponsor an episode