Connections to everyone and yet breaking some connections! You’ll get a hook through the heart from this episode.
These are just our first thoughts about this Once Upon a Time episode. We’ll share more about “The Queen Is Dead” in our upcoming full episode live on Wednesday, March 6, at 8:30 p.m. (EST/GMT-5).
Upon discovering Cora and Regina’s plan to find and take possession of Rumplestiltskin’s dagger, Mary Margaret, with the aid of David and Mother Superior, makes it her mission to find it first; and while Mr. Gold continues his quest in New York to reunite with son Bae, Hook devises a plan to rid himself of a crocodile. Meanwhile, in the fairytale land that was, the Blue Fairy offers Snow White an unconventional enchantment that could help save her dying mother, Queen Eva.
Thanks for supporting us!
- David Neuland
You can sponsor ONCE podcast, too!
Some of our interesting discussion points (in no particular order):
- Neal knew Hook and said that ours wasn’t Neal’s first stop after leaving home. Does this mean Neverland? Daniel isn’t drinking coffee yet.
- It was great to see Bailee Madison back as young Snow White!
- Henry called Emma by her name again, and reminded her of her lies.
- What was that shore that Neal mentioned as having the best pizza?
- Neal said looks can be deceiving
- Mary Margaret made our Star Wars reference, “Please, mother superior, you’re our only hope.”
- Was Cora disguised as the Blue Fairy any other times we’ve seen her?
- Was Queen Eva’s funeral in the same hall where Charming and Snow were married in the pilot?
- Mary Margaret plans to kill Cora, but how?
- Side joke: we thought that Sneezy may be the last living person in Storybrooke, and also the Dark One under his new name DarkSnot.
- Regina seemed to start questioning Cora’s plan. Is Regina going to join the others again?
- If Neal/Baelfire went to Neverland, we think his fiancé Tamara could be Tiger Lily.
We gave everything a brief overview and would love to hear your thoughts!
Thank you for the iTunes reviews!
- Lucia Cedano
Your reviews encourage us and help others find the podcast!
Please rate and especially write a review for us in iTunes.
Preorder season-two DVD/Blu-ray set!
You can now preorder the complete second season of Once Upon a Time on Amazon.com! For a limited time, save $10 off the DVD set and $15 off the Blu-ray set!
Join us for the LIVE podcast!
- Initial reactions on Sundays at 9:15 p.m. (EDT/GMT-4)—right after the Eastern and Central episode airing.
- Full discussion, feedback, and live calls on Wednesdays at 8:30 p.m. (EDT/GMT-4).
On these days, visit ONCEpodcast.com/live to watch and chat live.
What did you think?
- Email Feedback@ONCEpodcast.com (audio files welcome)
- Call (903) 231-2221
- Comment on the shownotes
- Post in the forums
- Visit any page on ONCEpodcast.com and click the "Send a voice message" link to record and send a message right from your computer.
Help us out!
- Share this post in your social networks
- Subscribe and leave a rating and review in iTunes
- Shop using our Amazon.com affiliate link
- Sponsor an episode
- On Facebook:
- On Twitter: Follow @ONCEpodcast
- Daniel J. Lewis: Follow @theDanielJLewis
- Jeremy Laughlin: Follow @phlegon
- ErinJ: Follow @erinjcruz
- Hunter Hathaway: Follow @travelingpixie
- Jacquelyn / RumplesGirl: Follow @punk_bunny_87
- Find and follow all the Once Upon a Time cast and crew on Twitter.
Check out more Noodle.mx Network shows
- The Audacity to Podcast: "How-to" podcast about podcasting
- Beyond the To-Do List: Personal and professional productivity
- The Productive Woman: Productivity for busy women
- ONCE: Once Upon a Time podcast
- the Ramen Noodle: Family-friendly clean comedy
- Welcome to Level Seven: Agents of SHIELD and Marvel’s cinematic universe podcast
- Are You Just Watching?: Movie reviews with Christian critical thinking
- WONDERLAND: Once Upon a Time in Wonderland podcast
- Resurrection Revealed: Resurrection podcast
- Under the Dome Radio: Under the Dome podcast
- The Sci-Phi Show: Science-fiction and philosophy
- Christian Meets World: Christian worldview and the everyday