Everything you need to know about this Friday’s episode including promo and behind the scenes photos in this spoilers-only podcast of “The Guardian”.
Following Nick’s death, Weaver discovers the Dark One Dagger has been taken and sets out to get it back, even if it means betraying Roni’s trust. Meanwhile, Margot takes Tilly on a date, but their time together takes an unexpected twist. In a flashback, Rumple, desperate to be reunited with Belle, pays Alice a visit.
“The Guardian” was written by David H. Goodman & Brigitte Hales, and directed by Geofrey Hildrew. Hopefully, we finally get to find out who the guardian really is. A lot of people have been theorizing that it’s Alice, while some people thinks it’s Dr. Facilier, while others still think that it’s Henry or someone that we haven’t met. Guest stars for this episode includes Rose Reynolds as Alice/Tilly, Tiera Skovbye as Robin/Margot, Daniel Francis as Dr. Facilier/Mr. Samdi, Nathan Parsons as Nick Branson/Jack and Jeff Pierre as Naveen/Drew.
The promo for “The Guardian” looks more like a big mythology episode, as opposed to a character-centric one, starting off with Weaver in the evidence room noticing that his dagger is missing. Flashing then to Roni talking to Mr. Samdi, asking if he took the dagger, since she know that he wants the dagger. Cutting then to Drew talking to Rogers saying that Mr. Samdi is more powerful than you could imagine. Flashing over to the Enchanted Forest with Nook watching Alice from a distance. In another scene, Nook is seen drawing a sword at Rumplestiltskin, and then another of Rumple telling Nook that he is there to test Alice, for she is destined to become a great hero. There was also a scene in which Alice is in her little house with Rumplestiltskin when Dr. Facilier comes to the door and told Rumple how he’s sending little girls to do his dirty work. Suddenly, Alice is seen ripping out Dr. Facilier’s heart, to which he said that they will pay for it.
We’ve also got some promotional photos for “The Guardian”, consisting of two different scenes. The first one is in the Enchanted Forest where Alice is dressed in her Enchanted Forest gear. There was also a photo of Rumplestiltskin dressed a lot like Mr. Gold would be dressed in Storybrooke, but it’s more Enchanted Forest version. The other set of photos include present day Hyperion Heights with Weaver in his cop clothing in what looks like Mr. Samdi’s apartment with Regina.
Unfortunately, there aren’t any new news to talk about regarding the upcoming episodes but if you know any information that we might have missed, share them all with us by heading over the spoiler section of the forum!
Thank you for supporting us!
Thank you for the podcast reviews!
Your reviews encourage us and help others find the podcast!
Please rate and especially write a review for us in iTunes.
What did you think?
- Email Feedback@ONCEpodcast.com (audio files welcome)
- Call (903) 231-2221
- Comment on the shownotes
- Post in the forums
- Visit any page on ONCEpodcast.com and click the "Send a voice message" link to record and send a message right from your computer.
Help us out!
- Share this post in your social networks
- Subscribe and leave a rating and review in iTunes
- Shop using our Amazon.com affiliate link
- Sponsor an episode
- On Facebook:
- On Twitter: Follow @ONCEpodcast
- Daniel J. Lewis: Follow @theDanielJLewis
- Jeremy Laughlin: Follow @phlegon
- ErinJ: Follow @erinjcruz
- Hunter Hathaway: Follow @travelingpixie
- Jacquelyn / RumplesGirl: Follow @punk_bunny_87
- Find and follow all the Once Upon a Time cast and crew on Twitter.
Check out more Noodle.mx Network shows
- The Audacity to Podcast: "How-to" podcast about podcasting
- Beyond the To-Do List: Personal and professional productivity
- The Productive Woman: Productivity for busy women
- ONCE: Once Upon a Time podcast
- Welcome to Level Seven: Agents of SHIELD and Marvel’s cinematic universe podcast
- Are You Just Watching?: Movie reviews with Christian critical thinking
- the Ramen Noodle: Family-friendly clean comedy